The Company formed Risk Management System Unit and Corporate Management System (Satker MR & SMP). This Unit is under the Finance Directorate and is lead by a Senior Manager. However, by mid 2019, the Company split the Risk Management Work Unit and Company Management System into two separate units. One of the units namely Risk Management Work Unit is now under the responsibility of the President Director. While the other unit is the Corporate Management System Work Unit and GCG is now under the responsibility of Director of Finance.
Risk Management Work Unit is lead by a Senior Manager and is under the Main Directorate. The objective of establishing the Risk Management Work Unit is to make sure that risk management is implemented in line with the prevailing standard thus ensure the achievement of the Company’s objective.
Up to the end of 2019, Risk Manager Work Unit has a total of 7 employees.
RISK MANAGEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE
RISK MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES
To support and enhance the implementation of GCG principles objectives
- To improve the bigger possibilities in achieving business goals.
- To give a better foundation in directing strategy.
- To focus on the best business practice standard.
- To improve relations with stakeholders.
- To enhance the achievement of competitive quality.
- To provide integrated response on various risks.
- To minimize the possibility of the risk occurring.
- To minimize the impact of the risk.
- To optimize the achievement of the Company’s goals.
RISK MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE