The company management system and GCG are very vital for companies, especially public companies in general. Therefore, in mid-2019, the Company separated the Risk Management unit from the Company’s Management System into a separate Work Unit. The entire work of the Corporate Management System and GCG has functions to manage and control the existing systems in the company (including reviewing and evaluating Company certification), monitor GCG and corporate performance systems.
Integrated Bukit Asam Management System (SMBA)
SMBA is applied based on the alignment in the implementation of ISO 9001: 2008 accredited Quality Management System (SMM) operating standards with ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System (SMl) and Occupational Safety and Health Management System (SMK3) OHSAS 18001: 2007. In addition, the development of the business environment and dynamic scope of the Company activities encourage the Company to find and develop operational systems that are efficient, effective, and internationally known.
Based on this background, the Company integrates the SMM ISO 9001:2015, SMl ISO 14001:2015, dan SMK3 OHSAS 18001:2007 into an integrated Management System called Bukit Asam Management System (SMBA). The benefits of SMBA implementation for the Company are:
- Business processes related to quality, environment, and OHS aspects are simpler
- Avoid duplication of documentation.
- Reduce the number of audits, both Internal and External Audits.
- Increase system productivity.
- Avoid the potential for conflicts in the system application
- Cost efficiency due to the use of Basic SMBA Policies
Vision & Mission
Become a trusted partner and agent of directors in managing business processes that are competitive in accordance with the principles of prudence and Good Corporate Governance.
- Prepare, implement, manage and ensure that Risk Management is implemented maximally in the Company.
- Preparing, implementing, managing, and ensuring that the entire Management System is implemented maximally in the Company.
- Maintain a management system certificate by ensuring the system is implemented according to requirements.
- Encouraging the creation of national and international policies and best practices in the Company in accordance with GCG principles.
- Encouraging all work activities in the Company to be carried out in accordance with the Corporate Culture and Code of Conduct.
- Implementing GCG principles consistently and continuously.
Duties and Responsibilities of MR & SMP Work Unit
MR & SMP Work Unit has the duties and obligations to assist the Management in developing, directing, and controlling all management systems implemented in theCompany which include but not limited to:
- Quality Management System (SMM)
- Environmental Management System (SML)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SMK3)
- Mining Security Management System (SMKP)
- Security Management System
- Laboratory Quality Management System (SMM Lab)
- Risk Management System (SMR)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Management System (SM CSR)
- Port Security Management System (SMKP)
- Balanced Scorecard Performance Management System (BSC)
- Letters & Archives Management System.