The implementation of Whistle Blowing System is a part of the Internal Control System that allows anyone to report suspected fraud or violations of law committed by the Company's employees.
Whistle Blowing System is a mechanism that enables the Company's employees and/or any person to report any suspected fraud, misappropriation and other violations of law and of the Code of Conduct.
The scope of this guideline applies to all PT Bukit Asam Tbk employees performing duties and daily work in accordance with the principles of Good Corporate Governance
Objectives of Whistle Blowing System:
- Creating a conducive atmosphere and encouraging reporting of an issue that can cause financial and non-financial losses including issue that can impair the organization reputation
- Making the management easier to deal effectively with reports of violations and at the same time protect the confidentiality of the whistleblower’s identity and keep the information in a secure specific archive
- Developing a policy and infrastructure to protect the whistleblowers from possible retaliation by internal and external parties
- Mitigating the losses incurred due to violations through early detection
- Improving company reputation