Risk management is very important because the Company must face the development of a very rapid internal and external environment, which creates uncertainty that can affect the achievement of company goals. Through risk management, the Company strives to minimize the occurrence of threats and maximize opportunities.
RISK MANAGEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE
RISK MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES
To support and enhance the implementation of GCG principles objectives
- To improve the bigger possibilities in achieving business goals.
- To give a better foundation in directing strategy.
- To focus on the best business practice standard.
- To improve relations with stakeholders.
- To enhance the achievement of competitive quality.
- To provide integrated response on various risks.
- To minimize the possibility of the risk occurring.
- To minimize the impact of the risk.
- To optimize the achievement of the Company’s goals.
RISK MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE